Thursday, February 7, 2013

Good News!

For quite a while now, I wanted to take what I love to do and become a professional at it.  After much hemming and hawing, I finally decided to open Turtlephoenix for business! I can now give you readings in person, over the phone, on facebook chat, or Skype. 

Here is the official website: turtlephoenix.com

And the facebook page. I would be honored if you stopped on by and "Liked!" http://www.facebook.com/Turtlephoenix?fref=ts

In other news, my two day jobs has also given me more hours and responsibility. This is an honor, but I am still getting the hang of how to manage the time in between teaching, giving readings to my new clients, and writing a novel. These problems are a dream come true, but I assure you, new posts are coming! 

Please come visit and give me a call! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment